The V4 6-24x50, offering up to 24x magnification and adjustable parallax compensation, this riflescope is ideal for precision shooting and long-range applications.
The Conquest V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio, incorporates a 30 mm main tube, and consists of the 1-4x24, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, and 6-24x50 models. Each model delivers 90% to the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA click values, capped windage adjustment, second focal plane reticle designs, and a large range of total elevation and windage travel adjustment. The 1-4x24 model is available with either capped or external elevation turrets, while the 3-12x56 version comes standard with capped elevation and windage turrets. The 4-16x44 and 6-24x50 models have external elevation turrets. Within the Conquest® V4 product line, all external elevation turrets also include ZEISS’ Ballistic Stop feature to ensure an absolute and positive return to zero under any conditions.
There are several reticle options available. These include traditional plex-style reticles, as well as ZEISS’ newest ZMOA and ZBR MOA-based smart reticles. The ZQAR reticle, available with the 1-4x24 model, represents an intelligent reticle design, based upon certain 223 Remington and 308 Winchester ammunition ballistics. Illuminated reticles are standard for the 1-4x24 model and optional for the 3-12x56 and 6-24x50 models. A magnification power throw lever is available as an optional accessory.
The Conquest® V4 models are backed by ZEISS’ Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Five-Year No-Fault Policy. These riflescopes serve a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, are packed with unique features, perform beyond expectations in their price range, and provide exceptional value.
- Friendly and forgiving eyebox, abundant eye relief, and the wide field of view affords the shooter fast and full target acquisition, which helps to enable swift and accurate shot placement
- 4x zoom ratio, provide a high level of versatility across a wide array of applications
- External Elevation Turret is an easy to manipulate, positive, tactile and highly repeatable turret with a large range of adjustment
- Ballistic Reticle can be adjusted individually to shot distances and your specific needs
- Higher definition glass enhanced with T* light transmission coating
- Lotutec Hydrophobic Protective Coating
- 90% to-the-eye light transmission,
- Great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range
Scope Weight: 24.4 oz
Scope Length: 14.5"
Magnification Range: 6-24x
Scope Objective Diameter: 50mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
Parallax Adjustment: 50 Yards to Infinity
Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
- Reticle: ZBR-1 #91
Field of View: 19 ft @ 100 yards (6x); 4.8 ft @ 100 yards (24x)
Eye Relief: 3.5"
Twilight Factor: 16.4-34.6
Light Transmission: 90%
Illuminated Reticle: No
- MPN: 522951-9991-080