This Swarovski X5i 5-25x56 riflescope comes with the BRM-I reticle and features a new turret design and inversion system. Made from stainless steel components, a patent pending spring retention and lever system, 80 clicks per revolution, rugged main tube with built up wall thickness, elevation turret with viewing window, subzero allowing 40 clicks below a pre-set zero, parallax correction from 50m to infinity. It comes with Swarotop, Swarodur, and Swaroclean coatings.
- 30mm tube
- Elevation and windage turrets are large and easy to adjust, with solid, tacticle clicks, visible markings, and turn indicators
- The new spring retention system in the scope turrets enabled the X5/X5i to reach a higher adjustement range. Return lever design ensures constant pressure in each position of the inversion system, guaranteeing maximum precision across the entire spectrum of turret adjustment
- Parallax turret facilitates quick focus and parallax adjustment
- Optical design optimized for maximum performance across entire magnification range
- Illumination unit (X5i models only) is ergonomically designed with simple and effective controls
Scope Weight: 32.1oz
Scope Length: 14.8"
Magnification Range: 5-25x
Scope Objective Diameter: 48-56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
Field of View: 21-4.5' @ 100yds
Eye Relief: 3.74"
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Scope Finish: Matte Black