For orders over $1000 an adult signature is required and the carrier may at its discretion, require the signature at the actual delivery address by the person who placed the order.
Please note that we must ship to the billing address of the cardholder on all web orders (excepting firearms, which must ship to FFL). If this poses a problem, CALL US before ordering so that we can make suitable arrangements.
Your shipping/handling fee is determined by the parcel's weight and destination. Value is also considered for insurance purposes only.
- International orders are subject to additional shipping charges.
- We do ship to APO addresses.
- 1 Shot Gear is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, brokerage fees, duty, customs, or taxes that you may be charged upon arrival of your merchandise and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions. For more information regarding exports, please see our Export Policy.
- Firearms, Ammunition, or other products that require extra shipping care may be assessed additional fees. Occasional liquidations or clearance sale-priced firearms may be assessed the actual cost of shipping.
- Firearms will ship to US addresses only. Firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL. Additional shipping charges apply.
- Pistols and revolvers must be shipped second day.
- Ammunition or other products that require extra shipping care may be assessed additional fees.
- Ammunition shipments must ship Ground - this unfortunately means that we cannot ship ammunition to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Ammunition must be shipped to a licensed FFL, licensed ammunition vendor, or registered seller of ammunition in Californiaor New York state.
- Additionally, due to state and local regulations, ammunition may not be shipped to Massachusetts, Connecticut, Washington D.C., or the cities of Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Buffalo, NYor Rochester, NY.
In certain states firearm magazines are regulated by capacity. Magazines that exceed these capacities cannot be shipped to the state in questions. These regulations are as follows:
- California- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- Connecticut- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- Colorado- 15 round maximum on individual magazines.
- Washington D.C.- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- Maryland- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- Massachusetts- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- New Jersey- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
- New York- 10 round maximum on individual magazines.
This service ensures that in the event of a lost shipment with no delivery confirmation or delivery confirmation unsuccessful, the shipment would be replaced by 1 Shot Gear. In the event that delivery confirmation to the stated address is successful, replacement of package may occur but only after investigation of how and why delivery confirmation would succeed to a target address. Please note that orders carrying shipping insurance can only be shipped with an adult signature required upon delivery. If an individual is not available to sign for the package at time of delivery the carrier will refuse to deliver the package at that time.